2775€ per year
Collegium Civitas’ Social Media Management & Digital Commerce programme offers students 14 courses essential to successfully working in today’s Marketing, Communications, Web and Mobile Technology arenas. This New Media specialization is the only one of its kind in Poland’s dynamic capital of Warsaw and the only one taught in English throughout all of Central & Eastern Europe.
Collegium Civitas refocuses from academia’s traditional theory: to applied learning with 11 out of the 14 courses in a laboratory simulated business environment. Lecturers are internationally active practitioners and specialists in their specific course subject’s field. This affords students with hands-on experience working with clients, building tangible business plans and analyzing real campaigns. This educational design affords the most current and proven practices with exceptional internship opportunities and industry insight.
Collegium Civitas incorporates technical tools and creative practices with new media and communications trends to prepare students for the fields of digital communications and social media in the public and private sector.
In addition, our multinational student body offers invaluable peer perspective on current events and varying practices with rare insight into social, cultural and political norms as well as professional strategic alliances.
Students graduate from this degree programme knowing how to create and manage an entire Social Network (e.g., Facebook, Google, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat & Twitter). They will carry out all digital marketing strategy steps in a product’s lifecycle to design, develop, implement and measure campaigns and content communications so as to best assess, report and profit from data influence on business and society.
We curated these courses to benefit those planning to work as a Digital Marketer, Content Manager, Social Media Analyst, Communications Coordinator, Public Relations Manager, Data Strategist, YouTube Channel Editor, Vlogger, Social Video Producer and more.
This only of its kind programme in Europe is supervised by Lisa Marie Bochneak, MBA, a leading expert in social media marketing. Throughout the 8 countries where she’s lived and worked, she’s stayed immersed within the marketing and media arenas creating hundreds of advertisements for Print, Internet and TV as well as writing for Travel, Politics and Academia. She has been teaching marketing and international business courses in the Chicago, Boston, Warsaw, and Prague to MBA, Masters’, Bachelors’ and Executive programmes for 17 years. She is a regular guest lecturer & instructor at Harvard’s Extension School.
You will acquire the following skills:
- how to use modern marketing techniques, especially those for social media;
- how to prepare and implement strategies in social media;
- how to creating campaigns and build relationships in social media;
- how to use marketing research instruments and tools;
- how to analyse the company’s image and effectuate changes to it;
- how to brand a product and a company;
- how business organizations communicate with market participants, customers, contractors, community representatives, political authorities, the media, and opinion-forming milieux;
- how to think and act creatively;
- how to communicate effectively with other people.
- advertising agencies,
- public relations agencies,
- internet portals,
- marketing and promotion departments in international corporations,
- national and international companies from various industries,
- non-governmental organisations,