2500€ per year
As a graduate of Management, you will be prepared for management of processes and undertakings in business and administration organizations. You will acquire problem-solving skills e.g. in designing new processes and systems of management and restructuring the existing ones. You will be equipped for organization and management of projects, quality, innovations and logistic procedures. Moreover, you will be able to use computer systems which support the decision-making process.
As a graduate, you will have the skills of organization and management of finance. The study programme, with courses in entrepreneurship, human resources management, negotiations and marketing, will help you run your own business. We offer full-time and part time studies.
We will prepare you for work in:
- marketing, human resources, finance,
- business organizations and local government institutions,
- enterprises and institutions at the position of a high- or middle-ranking manager,
- foreign and international institutions connected with business,
- research and development institutions,
- consulting agencies,
- Company Management
Graduates of Company Management specialization obtain knowledge in the fields of business design, business models creation, marketing strategies and building relationships with customers, enterprise resource planning, production and financial management, as well as effective negotiations techniques.
- Human Assets Management
Within the famework of this specialization a student obtains thorough knowledge, competences and skills in the field of effective human resources management and use of its potential. The graduate are able to build personal strategies, recruit and build a team. Graduates know how to awaken initiative, creativity and commitment in of employees. Students get to know modern methods of motivating and evaluating employees and they find out how to convince employees to change, make negotiations and resolve conflicts.
- Real Estate Valuation
After completing the education the graduate receives a diploma along with a certificate confirming completion of the postgraduate program of real estate valuation. This means acquiring knowledge and skills which enable to take a state „property appraiser” examination only after passing the professional internship. As a result, the process of preparation for the profession is shortened by 1 year which brings some financial benefits.
It is worth studying Management at our College!
Advantages of the programme:
- Professional teaching staff!
- The study programme provides knowledge about management of processes and undertakings in business and administration organizations; develops problem-solving skills e.g. in designing new processes and systems of management and restructuring the existing ones; prepares for organization and management of projects, quality, innovations and logistic procedures; and teaches how to use computer systems which support the decision-making process!
- The study programme offers foreign language education at B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and specialist language skills in management and organization.
- Possibility of consulting a career counsellor free of charge.
- Practical education.
- Implementation of own social actions through activity in a scientific association.
- Possibility of representing the College during conferences.
- Possibility of organizing scientific conferences.
- Education adapted to the National Qualifications Framework! Possibility of participating in the Erasmus programme!