3800€ per year
The second-cycle studies in International Business provide students with in-depth knowledge of management in international business and complementary disciplines enabling them to take positions of specialists and managers at medium and higher ranks, as well as advisors and consultants in enterprises functioning on international market. The studies also prepare students to establish their own businesses on the international markets, as well as to continue thef education as doctoral students.
The graduate of the second-cycle studies in the field of International Business at the SGH Warsaw School of Economics:
- has a thorough understanding of the field of International Business and of the skills and research methods associated with that field,
- has a command of the theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of International Business and the related sciences concerning the essence, norms and problems of the corporate operations on the international level and the effective methods of solving these problems,
- displays knowledge necessary for an understanding of complex processes and phenomena occurring in organisations and the world,
- demonstrates the ability to conceive, design, implement manage and adapt substantial research processes within different fields,
- has the ability to conduct professional activity on a domestic and an international level, is able to contribute to the field of knowledge by conductin original research which merits publication in national or international refereed journals, he or she in particular is able to find and use the sources of knowledge and acquire facts related to international business,
- is capable of effective team work, communication, negotiation and persuasion,
has the ability to integrate knowledge and handle its complexity, and formulate judgments with incomplete or limited information,
- is knowledgeable about the ethical rules of running one’s own business and of social responsibility of international business, and acts in accordance with the principles in question.