3800€ per year
As part of this programme, students may choose one of the following specializations:
- Global Development and Governance
- International Finance
- International Venture Managemen
The second-cycle studies in Global Business, Finance and Governance at the SGH Warsaw School of Economics focus on the current, fast-changing environment of international cooperation, finance and marketing. The programme builds on the Bachelor’s programme by enhancing the acquired analytical skills and adding an array of topics particularly relevant for handling managerial challenges in international trade and cooperation.
The graduates gain an in-depth and extensive understanding of the nature and operation of international business and governance. They are capable of performing advanced analytical tasks involving corporate finances, logistics, sales and marketing therefore, they are equipped to take senior analytical positions in corporate, governmental and non-governmental units. The acquired managerial skills allow them to pursue a career as managers or entrepreneurs in various international and organizational settings. The curriculum also provides the basis for further education in doctoral programmes.
The graduate of the second-cycle studies in the field of Global Business, Finance and Governance at the SGH Warsaw School of Economics:
- has a thorough understanding of the field in question and of skills and research methods applied in global business, finance and governance,
- has a command of the theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of international business, international finance and international governance, and the effective problem-solving methods in business and economics at the international level,
- has knowledge on econometric methods of economic data analysis and qualitative methods of analysis, as well as knowledge and understanding of international business environments: institutional, cultural, legal and technological,
- demonstrates the ability to conceive, design, implement and manage the research process within different fields,
- demonstrates the ability to conduct professional activity on an international level,
- demonstrates the ability to recognise scientific and professional problems, organize a strategic analysis process and present its results in a concise manner,
- is capable of effective team work, group, leadership, communication, and negotiation,
- is able to integrate knowledge and handle its complexity, as well as to formulate judgments with incomplete or limited information,
- has knowledge of ethical rules of business and corporate social responsibility of international business and can act in accordance with the principles in question.