Anyone wanting to study in Poland can apply for a student visa and fill some requirements for admission in Polish universities.
Nationals belonging to EU countries will need to have a travel document for studying in Poland. Non-EU nationals, on the other hand, will need to apply for the Poland Visa through referring to the relevant authority. This means you will only need to apply for a student visa for Poland if you do not belong to the EU countries.
For getting a Poland visa for study purposes, you will need to submit the following documents at Poland consulate in your country:
- ⦁ Signed and filled in visa application form with 3 passport size photographs
- ⦁ Passport valid up to a minimum of three months from date of arrival in the country
- ⦁ Letter of acceptance from the Polish institute
- ⦁ Receipt of the first-semester fee paid in full
- ⦁ Short student CV
- ⦁ Relevant certificates
- ⦁ Written proof of your understanding and proficiency in the English Language
- ⦁ An appropriate bank statement showing sufficient financial standing for your stay in Poland
- ⦁ Medical insurance
- ⦁ Application fee for visa
- ⦁ Proof of student accommodation in the country
- ⦁ Documents for travel
Moreover, a secondary education certificate is needed to get a Poland student visa for an undergraduate degree. For postgraduate studies, you will be required to present an undergraduate diploma equivalent to the Polish undergraduate degree.